Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- memorandum , minute , note.
- Document setting out main objects of the company and its powers to act.
- OF TRUST A document, usually recorded, which shows that a trust has been created, names the TRUSTEES and successor trustees, and states their powers, and lists the property subject to the trust It is sometimes called a Certificate of Trust. 1 An informal discussion of the merits of a matter pending in a lawyer's office usually written by a law clerk or junior associate for a senior associate partner Also called an Office memorandum.
- The Memorandum of Association of an IBC, equivalent to articles of incorporation.
- An informal note or instrument embodying something the parties desire to have in written evidence.
- Sometimes also referred to as a 'Bidder Acknowledgment' or 'Broker Acknowledgment', the memorandum is signed by those parties either on the auction floor or in the contract room.
- A written communication much like a letter but having no salutation or complimentary ending Usually used within or between offices of the same organization.
- A Memorandum title is a nonnegotiable title issued when you bring a vehicle from out-of-state, have a lien on the vehicle and your lienholder has possession of your out-of-state title A Memorandum title is not valid unless accompanied by the previous out-of-state title.
- Sometimes also referred to as a 'Bidder Acknowledgment,' or 'Broker Acknowledgment,' the memorandum is signed by those parties either on the auction floor or in the contract room.
- a written proposal or reminder.
- A brief or informal note in writing of some transaction, or an outline of an intended instrument; an instrument drawn up in a brief and compendious form.
- A record of something which it is desired to remember; a note to help the memory.