Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- Maternity Allowance. a thin layer of woven, non-woven, or knitted fiber that serves as reinforcement to the material or membrane. or Minimum Alternative Tax is the minimum tax that a company must pay, even if it is under zero tax limits.
- Manifold Air Temperature - monitors temperature of intake charge air.
- Medical Appeal Tribunal.
- Temporary roadway constructed of hardwood lumber.
- A synchronous electrical system composed of the networks of Morocco, Algeria and Tunisia.
- Master of Arts in Theology.
- A hard rubber plate used to apply overprints on postage stamps. materiel.
- Cardboard rectangle with rectangle or oval window that you lay over a print to neatly frame the picture.
- Miller Analogy Test.
- A cardboard rectangle with an opening cut in it that is placed over a print to frame it Also called an overmat.
- A fibrous material consisting of randomly oriented chopped or swirled filaments loosely held together with a binder.
- A flat structure made of strands, cut or uncut, oriented or not, held together in the form of a sheet Mesh fabrics: A flat fabric in which both warp and weft yarns are widely spaced and locked by means of the leno weaving process Milled filaments: Filaments broken into very short lengths by processing through a size-reduction mill. the random arrangement of glass fibers used in reinforcing a molded shape such as an outdoor fiberglass sign. a randomly distributed felt of fibers, usually glass, used in reinforced plastics.
- A thin layer of woven, non-woven, or knitted fiber used to reinforce a material.
- Fibrous material comprised of random chopped or continuous filaments held together by a binder.
- A fibrous reinforcing material composed of chopped filaments or swirled filaments with a binder applied to maintain form; available in blankets of various widths, weights, thickness' and lengths.
- A fibrous material for reinforced plastic consisting of randomly oriented chopped filaments, short fibers , or swirled filaments loosely held together with a binder.
- A fibrous reinforcing material comprised of chopped filaments or swirled filaments with a binder to maintain form; available in blankets of various widths, weights, and lengths.
- a thick flat pad used as a floor covering. mounting consisting of a border or background for a picture. sports equipment consisting of a piece of thick padding on the floor for gymnastic sports. a master's degree in teaching. the property of having little or no contrast; lacking highlights or gloss. a small pad of material that is used to protect surface from an object placed on it. twist together or entwine into a confusing mass; 'The child entangled the cord'. change texture so as to become matted and felt-like; 'The fabric felted up after several washes'. not reflecting light; not glossy; 'flat wall paint'; 'a photograph with a matte finish'.
- checkmate. lustreless. mat. lackluster. matte. muddy.
- To grow thick together; to become interwoven or felted together like a mat. a thick flat pad used as a floor covering sports equipment consisting of a piece of thick padding on the floor for gymnastic sports a small pad of material that is used to protect surface from an object placed on it mounting consisting of a border or background for a picture.
- To twist, twine, or felt together; to interweave into, or like, a mat; to entangle.
- To cover or lay with mats.
- An ornamental border made of paper, pasterboard, metal, etc., put under the glass which covers a framed picture; as, the mat of a daguerreotype.
- Anything growing thickly, or closely interwoven, so as to resemble a mat in form or texture; as, a mat of weeds; a mat of hair.
- Any similar fabric for various uses, as for covering plant houses, putting beneath dishes or lamps on a table, securing rigging from friction, and the like.
- A fabric of sedge, rushes, flags, husks, straw, hemp, or similar material, used for wiping and cleaning shoes at the door, for covering the floor of a hall or room, and for other purposes.
- Cast down; dejected; overthrown; slain.
- A name given by coppersmiths to an alloy of copper, tin, iron, etc., usually called white metal.
- lusterless. mat. matt. matte. quiet.
- dull. matt. opaque. mat. darkish. lackluster. lacklustre. sober. checkmate. mate.