Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- Very slow, broad, and spacious. a composition or passage that is to be performed in a slow and dignified manner. slowly and broadly. very slow in tempo and broad in manner.
- One of the classical tempo markings, referring to a very slow tempo. [lahr-goh] 'Broad ' Indicates a very slow tempo, usually slower than adagio. broad, very slow legato-smooth and connected M.
- Tempo marking meaning broad.
- Slow, broad. Very slow tempo of between 40 and 60 beats per minute. : broadly.
- Broad; very slow. - very slow, broadly [back]. slow and broad tempo.
- Large, broad, slow and stately.
- Very slow and broad.
- Very slow. An instruction to a musician to play in a very slow and dignified manner.
- A movement or piece in largo time. a composition or passage that is to be performed in a slow and dignified manner very slow in tempo and broad in manner slowly and broadly.
- Slow or slowly; more so than adagio; next in slowness to grave, which is also weighty and solemn.