Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- A non-heading member of the cabbage family Cultivated for over 2,000 years, this vegetable can be prepared and eaten in much the same way as spinach. a leafy green vegetable. a member of the cabbage family, kale leaves are a frilly blue-green and form a loose bouquet; kale leaves have a faint cabbage flavor. informal terms for money. a hardy cabbage with coarse curly leaves that do not form a head. coarse curly-leafed cabbage.
- A member of the cabbage family closely related to collard greens Both crinkly and smooth leaved varieties are winter vegetables and a good source of vitamin A Kale is best steamed or boiled and served with butter.
- citadel. fort. fortress. gaol post. castle. rook. chateau. fastness. goal. stronghold. tower.
- See Kail, 2. coarse curly-leafed cabbage a hardy cabbage with coarse curly leaves that do not form a head.
- A variety of cabbage in which the leaves do not form a head, being nearly the original or wild form of the species.
- castle. citadel. fort. goal. keep. stronghold. wicket. fortress. goal post. castle. rook.
- fortress. castle. citadel. goal. bastion. fort. home. home plate. keep. stronghold. tower. uprights.