Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- joker , super-sub.
- An exceptionally good roll, especially one that changes the potential outcome of a game. a person who enjoys telling or playing jokes. a person who does something thoughtless or annoying; 'some joker is blocking the driveway'.
- An exceptionally good roll, especially a roll that reverses the likely outcome of the game An example of a joker would be a roll of double sixes to bear off your last four checkers when your opponent otherwise wins on his next turn.
- A joker is an additional card in the deck that is used in some games The jokers isn't often used in serious poker, but when it is it's usually considered a wild card See also bug.
- A plane for smoothing the surfaces of pieces which are to be accurately joi.
- One who, or that which, joints.
- Having joints; articulated; full of nodes; knotty; as, a jointed doll; jointed structure.
- A place of low resort, as for smoking opium.
- A narrow piece of scenery used to join together two flats or wings of an interior setting.
- A projecting or retreating part in something; any irregularity of line or surface, as in a wall.
- See Best bower, under 2d Bower. a person who enjoys telling or playing jokes a person who does something thoughtless or annoying; 'some joker is blocking the driveway' To fit as if by joints; to coalesce as joints do; as, the stones joint, neatly.
- One who makes jokes or jests; a humorist; a wag.