Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- Against the law.
- A violation of an architecture rule that an implementation is required to report See also unpredictable. not in accordance with the laws.
- Against the law, unlawful. prohibited by law.
- Refers to the act not according to or authorized by law.
- A KGB operative infiltrated into a target country and operating without the protection of diplomatic immunity. against the law. [BSG] For a while, official Honeywell Multics documentation policy tried to make the use of the term illegal illegal -- if an opcode or command was 'not recognized as valid' in a certain circumstance or ever but still lawful in Massachusetts and Arizona, it was invalid, but not illegal.
- prohibited by law or by official or accepted rules; 'an illegal chess move'.
- illegal. unlawful. illicit.