Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- Something which is unlawful or prohibited in Islam.
- Something a Muslim must not do or eat.
- The Holy Precinct of Mekka.
- That which is against Islamic law.
- The sacred enclave in Mecca enclosing the Ka'bah, the focal point of the hajj.
- M prohibited food; the word actually refers to that which is delineated or indeed sacred. forbidden.
- This category is prohibited for the Muslim to do such as stealing and lying Doing the haram counts as a bad deed and not doing it counts as a good deed. forbidden unlawful.
- forbidden by religion. unlawful. wrong. illicit.
- forbidden by religion. ill-gotten. unlawful. wrong.
- forbidden by religion. illicit. ill-gotten. illegimate.