Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- Monkey warrior who became Rama's devoted friend and servant , also called 'Sun of the Wind-God Vayu'. the son of air and faithful servant of Lord Rama, in the form of a mighty monkey According to mythology, he was a half-brother to Bhima. in Hinduism, the monkey god and helper of Rama; god of devotion and courage. langur of southern Asia; regarded as sacred in India.
- A great servant devotee of Lord Rama who crossed the sea by jumping over it with the power of constant remembrance of the name of Rama.
- The 'Monkey-God' who serves Rama in the Ramayana.
- The monkey king, faithful ally of Rama in the Ramayana Hanuman in the whale , Votive image , Alagarkoil mandapa , birthplace , fighting , stele. the monkey God, protagonist in Ramayana.
- monkey god.
- See Hoonoomaun. in Hinduism, the monkey god and helper of Rama; god of devotion and courage.