Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- Hojas secas o pencas de las palmas. the excrement of sea birds; used as fertilizer.
- Dried excrete.
- Manure of birds and bats that is used for fertilizer purposes. is the Peruvian word huano , and consists of the droppings of sea-fowls. the rich manure of bat dung.
- Manure, i e , excretions, of bats and birds Can be purchased after being dried and composted. the droppings of birds or bats In some places, like penguin colonies, huge deposits of guano build up over many years People sometimes harvest this guano to use as fertilizer for farms and gardens. manure from animals like birds and bats. the waste matter of sea birds Rich in nitrates and phosphates, guano was used worldwide as a fertilizer The Chincha Islands off of the coast of Peru, where guano deposits were as deep as 100 feet, were a major source for this product. Droppings or manure of sea birds and bats, often sold as fertilizer.
- It is rich in phosphates and ammonia, and is used as a powerful fertilizer. the excrement of sea birds; used as fertilizer.
- A substance found in great abundance on some coasts or islands frequented by sea fowls, and composed chiefly of their excrement.