Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- Error A protocol data unit type in the OSI transport service.
- Eroded fins Number of fish with eroded fins.
- Student transferred from another register within the same grade and school.
- Short for 'emergency room,' this is the part of the hospital where kids go when there is some kind of big and unexpected health problem or accident.
- Edge Router.
- Euro Radar - for EuroFighter.
- Entity-relationship diagram; used in the context of system modeling and business modeling to describe database and data-store structures; these structures are called ER models. expresses hesitation OD - a hypothetical force YA - you.
- Emergency Room; Emergency Department.
- Earned runs allowed An earned run is a run that would have scored even in the absence of any errors by the defense.
- Earned Run -- a run that was earned by the hitting team.
- The two-character ISO 3166 country code for ERITREA.
- Explicit Rate Mode in ABR Service. traversal after arrival, return after traversal from an anchor of the same link.
- Emergency Room.
- Oestrogen receptor A protein on breast cancer cells that binds oestrogens It indicates that the tumour may respond to hormonal therapies Tumours with plenty of ER have a better prognosis that those which do not.
- Explicit Rate: The Explicit Rate is an RM-cell field used to limit the source ACR to a specific value It is initially set by the source to a requested rate It may be subsequently reduced by any network element in the path to a value that the element can sustain ER is formatted as a rate.
- Earned Runs.
- Earned Run.
- a trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group; occurs with yttrium. a room in a hospital or clinic staffed and equipped to provide emergency care to persons requiring immediate medical treatment.
- soldier. male. brave man. private. military man. private soldier. rating. rookie. common / private soldier.
- A suffix used to form the comparative degree of adjectives and adverbs; as, warmer, sooner, later, earlier.
- At the end of names of places, -er signifies a man of the place; as, Londoner, i. e., London man.
- The termination of many English words, denoting the agent; applied either to men or things; as in hater, farmer, heater, grater.
- private. soldier.
- soldier. ranker. private. private soldier. buck private. man.