Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- Data is an un-processed collection or representation of raw facts, concepts, or instructions in a manner suitable for communication, interpretation, or processing by humans or by automatic means.
- A gathering of facts, concepts or instructions in a formalized manner, made suitable for communication, interpretation or processing Anything other than voice.
- Factual information used as a basis for reasoning, discussion, or calculation; a collection of numerical facts.
- Information stored on the computer system, used by applications to accomplish tasks. the information and evidence gathered during the assessment process for use in determining the level of teaching performance See Evidence, Extant Data, Information.
- Social science data are the raw material out of which social and economic statistics are produced Social science data originate from social research methodologies or administrative records, while statistics are produced from data Data are the information collected and stored at the level at which the unit of analysis was observed Summaries of these data are usually statistics Data must be processed to be of practical use This compilation is accomplished with statistical software, which reads the raw data from a computer file. factual information, especially results of an experiment or clinical trial.
- Refers to information in numerical form that can be digitally transmitted or processed.
- Digital information or just information, depending on the context. 1 in the context of remote sensing, a computer file containing numbers which represent a remotely sensed image, and can be processed to display that image 2 a collection of numbers, strings, or facts that require some processing before they are meaningful.
- Information that is collected, stored or processed systematically.
- A formal representation of raw material from which information is constructed via processing or interpretation.
- Digital information that is input to, output from, or processed and stored in a computer.
- Any information contained in a computer file Normally names and address plus other demographic information.
- A re-interpretable representation of information in a formalized manner suitable for communication, interpretation, or processing Operations can be performed upon data by humans or by automatic means Any representations such as characters or analog quantities to which meaning is or might be assigned A representation of facts or instructions in a form suitable for communication, interpretation, or processing by human or automatic means Data includes constants, variables, arrays, and character strings.
- Factual information used as a basis for reasoning, discussion, or calculation. 'A formalized representation of facts or concepts suitable for communication, interpretation, or processing by people or automated means ' The term 'data' is often used to refer to the information stored in the computer. 1 Alpha and numeric characters which are processed by a computer 2 Facts or information gathered for a specific purpose.
- A representation of facts, concepts, or instructions in a formal manner suitable for communication, interpretation, or processing by human beings or by computers.
- Representation forms of information dealt with by information systems and their users [642 1-G-1].
- Data can be defined in many ways Information science defines data as unprocessed information Data is converted into information, and information is converted into knowledge For the purposes of Enterprise, data is a small unit of information, i e a learner's name or an exam mark. a term that describes the BITS, BYTES, etc, that a computer stores and manipulates Data processed in a useful way becomes information.
- Programs, files, and other information stored in, communicated, or processed by a computer.
- Facts represented in a readable language on a durable medium Data on its own carries no meaning Empirical data are facts originating in or based on observations or experiences A database is a store of data concerning a particular domain Data in a database may be less structured or have weaker semantics than knowledge in a knowledge base Compare data with information and knowledge.
- a collection of facts from which conclusions may be drawn; 'statistical data'.
- See Datum. a collection of facts from which conclusions may be drawn; 'statistical data'.