Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- Dal. a metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
- A group of persons. 1 Dedicated Access Line 2 See Data Access Language.
- Dedicated Access Line. defended asset list; A ranked listing of facilities, forces, and national political items that require protection from attack or hostile surveillance The list is compiled from federal departments and agencies, unified and specified commands, and the armed services to ensure national security emergency preparedness functions. from dail, a field The English equivalent is 'dale'.
- Dedicated access line An analog special-access line that runs from a caller's own equipment directly to a long distance company's switch or POP Usually provided by a local telephone company The line may go through the local telco central office, but the local telco does not switch calls on this line. [From Hindi /dal/ ] diagonal, incline -- something arranged obliquely or slanted.
- This is the Indian term for all varieties of dried beans, split peas, and lentils There are many different varieties of dal, all of which have a specific use in Indian cooking. , 'the Poor' or 'the Meek', related to ''Ani' above and 'Ebion' below.
- General Data Access Library.
- Dedicated Access Line A non-switched circuit from the customer to a carrier.
- 'From the,' 'by the '.
- arm. branch. bough. subdivision. limb. twig. stem. offset. offshoot. spreading. spray. switch. succursal. wattle.
- Split pulse, esp. of Cajanus Indicus.
- arm. branch. offshoot. section. bough. subdivision.
- branch. branch. bough. twig. ramification. subsection. offshoot. arm. offset.