Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- One of the two European international central securities depositories.
- European depository located in Brussels.
- Centrale de Livraison de Baleurs Mobilieres; a clearing system for Euro-currency and international bonds Cedel is located in Luxembourg and is jointly owned by a large number of European banks.
- A centralized clearing system for Eurobonds.
- An international book-entry settlement and depository system based in Luxembourg, which is merging with Deutsche Borse Cedel and Euroclear are connected by an 'Electronic Bridge' for processing purposes; a transnational depository.
- Name of an international clearing system established in 1970 in Luxembourg for the settlement of securities transactions, especially Eurobond operations Another international clearing house performing similar functions is Euroclear.