Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- Bergamot oil acts as a natural astringent and is best suited for oily skin and hair conditions Its spicy scent of oranges and lemons also helps to lift the spirits. small tree with pear-shaped fruit whose oil is used in perfumery; Italy.
- Conditions skin, soothes Antiseptic Photo toxic.
- A citrus oil derived from the bergamot orange used to flavor black tea to make Earl Grey tea.
- essential oil of the bergamot orange used to flavor a black tea base to make Earl Grey tea.
- Brit. small tree with pear-shaped fruit whose oil is used in perfumery; Italy.
- A coarse tapestry, manufactured from flock of cotton or hemp, mixed with ox's or goat's hair; said to have been invented at Bergamo, Italy.
- A variety of snuff perfumed with bergamot.
- A variety of pear.
- The essence or perfume made from the fruit.
- A variety of mint.
- Also, the fruit.
- A tree of the Orange family , having a roundish or pear-shaped fruit, from the rind of which an essential oil of delicious odor is extracted, much prized as a perfume.