Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- Leader or commander. blue. an independent ruler or chieftain.
- Strictly speaking, commander In Saudi Arabia, amir often means prince, but can mean governor of a province.
- Literally, commander In many of the Arab states of the gulf, amir often means ruler or prince.
- supervisor. superior. chief. commander. boss. commandant. imperative. immediate manager. president. top brass.
- Same as Ameer.
- One of the Mohammedan nobility of Afghanistan and Scinde.
- chief. governor. superior. commanding. imperative.
- masterful. commander. in charge. chief. overman. overlord.