Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- An Israeli coin One hundred agorot equal one new Israeli shekel--NIS. 100 agorot equal 1 shekel. the marketplace in ancient Greece. a place of assembly for the people in ancient Greece.
- The public open space that formed the heart of ancient Greek cities and it's the origin of most western conceptions of public, or civic, space as center of for social interaction for ceremony and democratic life on a pedestrian scale.
- SoonMessage-passing OO language w/prototyping, academic, 1994.
- In ancient Greek cities, the open marketplace, often used for public meetings.
- An assembly; hence, the place of assembly, especially the market place, in an ancient Greek city. a place of assembly for the people in ancient Greece the marketplace in ancient Greece 100 agorot equal 1 shekel.